Platinum Sponsors & Funding Partners
How to apply for a KCS travel grant
Criteria for Travel Grants to National Level Meets
1. Applications to the Board for grants will be dealt with on an individual basis.
2. All grants are dependent on funds being available.
3. Amount of any grants may vary with the distance to be travelled.
4. The swimmer must be a member in good standing.
5. The swimmer should have met the attendance criteria for that season.
6. Family volunteer commitments should be satisfied.
Please send us an email if you are interested in applying for any Travel Grant Funds - remember to include your contact information.
KidSport™ is a community based sport-funding program established in 1993 by Sport BC. KidSport™ provides grants for children ages 6 – 18 to participate in a sport season of their choice. There are over 35 community chapters in BC and over 175 chapters across Canada. KidSport™ works to fulfill its mission of eliminating the financial barriers to sport participation, ‘So ALL Kids Can Play!’ For more information, please visit http://www.kidsportcanada.ca.
2011 Application here